Our journey to creating this beautiful range of candles began in New Zealand where we developed the Melt brand of 100% soy wax candles.
Our philosophy then was to make the best possible candle and then see if it was commercially viable. Our business grew and in 2016 we decided to return home to the UK with our young family where we created an “echo” of our previous candle range.
Our ethics underline everything we do in sourcing, creating and delivering the perfect candle.
- Our wax is sourced from sustainable soya bean crops grown in the USA
- Our candles are free from palm wax, paraffin and beeswax
- We carefully select our fragrances to be subtle but use the jar and the wax to maximize the fragrance throw
- We do not use excess packaging as we feel this is unnecessary and encourage our customers to re-use and recycle their candle jars around the home
- The fragrances we use are not tested on animals and no animal derivates are used
- Our candles are free from dyes, toxins, herbicides, pesticides and genetically modified materials
We pride ourselves on the fact that we have created a candle that not only burns beautifully but is affordable to all our customers.
We hope you enjoy burning our candles as much as we enjoy creating them.
Rachel & Per